[the blog with the woofing dog] #AVreferendum: Celebrity Endorsement

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

PhilH

未读,
2011年4月22日 06:00:122011/4/22
收件人 woofi...@googlegroups.com
Celebrity Endorsement

Not a lot of people know this, but journalists are paid for their opinions.  The best journalists of course get paid the most because their opinions are the best.  The journalists are renowned the length and breadth of the country for spreading their wisdom like thick manure into our brains, so that our intellects may grow and flourish.

And then there are journalists who write for the Daily Telegraph.

--
Posted By PhilH to the blog with the woofing dog on 4/22/2011 11:00:00 AM
回复全部