Fwd: club news / business

Banjo-,...,digg it

May 6, 2016, 9:40:32 AM5/6/16
to Celesti...@yahoo.com, estr...@gmail.com, frisb...@hotmail.com, katha...@verizon.net, laure_...@hotmail.com, howard...@hotmail.com, melis2...@hotmail.com, mjne...@comcast.net, PostmansCorne...@yahoogroups.com, ray...@yahoo.com, Ri...@ssqq.com, s.cha...@gmail.com, udcommuni...@yahoogroups.com, up2nog...@yahoo.com, mike.wo...@gmail.com, Mudf...@yahoo.com, woodsto...@googlegroups.com

Believe nothing , O monks, merely because you have been told it....or because it is traditional,or because you yourselves have imagined it. Do not believe what your teachers tell you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings - that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide.
                                          Gautama Buddha

May 11, 2016, 6:10:55 PM5/11/16
to woodsto...@googlegroups.com
https://youtu.be/b9w2YHu317E