WOODSTOCK, STONES AMD LED ZEP TRIBUTE BANDS SAT NIGHT AT BUCKLEYS OF VALLEY STREAM

1 view

Allan Spielman

Oct 28, 2016, 8:17:44 AM10/28/16
to yahoogroups, yahoogroups, yahoogroups, woodsto...@googlegroups.com, sbbab...@aim.com
Come down to Buckleys of Valley Stream and hear three great Tribute Acts! My band Retro69 , is playing 8-9pm sharp covering music from the Woodstock Era. We will be doing alot of CSNY!!!!!!!!!

After that, join me for my Birthday as we hang out and chill to the music of Pure Led (Led Zep) and then Street Fighter (Rolling Stones)

IMPORTANT!!! NO COVER IF YOU ARE HERE BEFORE 9pm!!!!

RETRO69 - A Tribute to Woodstock

PURE LED - A TRIBUTE TO LED ZEPPELIN
Playing the best of Led Zeppelin from the early years, capturing the very essence of their best live performances.

Street Fighter: Rolling Stones