ROCKING FOR THOSE WHO’VE HIT ROCKY TIMES

Allan Spielman

Mar 24, 2017, 12:24:52 PM3/24/17
to yahoogroups, yahoogroups, yahoogroups, woodsto...@googlegroups.com, sbbab...@aim.com
ROCKING FOR THOSE WHO’VE HIT ROCKY TIMES

Cant make the event and want to DONATE NOW? Just click here!
https://www.yihewlett.org/ Please mention this is for this event (in the notes)

Lovers of rock from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s are being called on to
brush off their favorite denim and shine up their leather jackets for a great night of rock to raise funds for people in the Hewlett and surrounding areas who have fallen on hard times.

Rocking for Tzedakah will be held on Saturday March 27, 2017 between 9pm and 1:30am and is a Young Israel of Hewlett initiative bringing together some of New York’s leading “golden rock” bands and raise money for the Young Israel of Hewlett’s Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund. This fund is designed

to be able to help local community members who are financially constrained. Rabbi Heshy Blumstein of Young Israel of Hewlett said, “We are very fortunate and thankful that this
great line up of bands have come together to offer their time and energy for those in need. There is a growing number of individuals and families in our area who are struggling financially. Having the
ability to help them to fund basic necessities like food and utilities is so important. We hope that the wider community comes together to enjoy a wonderful night of fun while supporting their neighbors
in their time of need.”

The confirmed line up for the night, who will play classic rock covers from the late 60s through to the 90’s includes:
The Soul Brothers; Richie Borah; Alter Ego; Seth’s Grateful Dead Jam; Jukebox; Danny O'doul, Jeff Katz, and Worst Case Scenario.

For further information or media inquiries, please contact

Samantha Binetter on (310) 897 2691 or email samant...@gmail.com

VERY IMPORTANT! RETROFEST VETERN BAND NITE BRIGADE HAS AGREED TO FILL IN FOR ALTER EGO

900 to 930 Soul Brothers (30 min) MAIN STAGE

930-950 Richie Borah (Side Stage)

950-1030 Nite Brigade (40 min) MAIN STAGE

1030-1050 Seth Matz and Friends Grateful Dead Jam with Avi and Julie Babitz (Side Stage)

1050-1140 Jukebox (50 min) MAIN STAGE

1140-1200 Jeff Katz followed by Danny O'Doul and Julie Babitz
(Side Stage)

1200 – 130 WCS (90 min) MAIN STAGE