Retro Style Keyboardist looking for Sat night/Midweek gigging opportunities

Allan Spielman

Sep 17, 2013, 6:28:31 PM9/17/13
to blues...@yahoogroups.com, Downstat...@yahoogroups.com, Hippy...@yahoogroups.com, li_jus...@yahoogroups.com, libandb...@yahoogroups.com, liblu...@yahoogroups.com, libluesso...@yahoogroups.com, limusican...@yahoogroups.com, LImus...@yahoogroups.com, longisland...@yahoogroups.com, nynj...@yahoogroups.com, Trippy-Dip...@yahoogroups.com, butterfie...@yahoogroups.com, sbbab...@aim.com, All_...@yahoogroups.com, Retrofest_Retro69, woodsto...@googlegroups.com
Retro Style Keyboardist looking for Sat night/Midweek gigging opportunities now thru May, Midweek all Summer and chance to work with good friendly people.

Looking for Long Island/NYC , Classic rock covers. OK with rehearsal, have transportation.

Please send all replies to al...@retrofestival.org or call 917-583-2505  Have transportation and equipment (Hammond XB2 and separate keyboard for use with Kurzwile modle) Style: The Band, Santana, CSNY, Sly & Family Stone, Mountain, Alman Brother.., Greatful Dead , Deep Purple. Ten Years After, Butterfield, Blues Project , Joe Cocker. You can hear me at myspace.com/retro69theband . I am also the producer of the grassroots charity Retrofest events   www.retrofestival.org