more recipes

Keiko Sono

Dec 8, 2011, 10:40:59 AM12/8/11
to woodstock-p...@googlegroups.com
I added a recipe for Judy's rye sour starter and Toko's Hakusai zuke, Japanese sauerkraut, to yesterday's post. You can see the revised post here.

http://woodstockpermaculture.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/live-culture-party/

Yesterday's google group email actually got bounced so no one received it. I'm testing again with this one... Deborah, you are not in the google group. Can you send me an email if you receive this? Sorry to bother you again...

Vivian Beatrice

Dec 10, 2011, 11:12:25 AM12/10/11
to Keiko Sono, woodstock-p...@googlegroups.com
hi,

thanks for the nice gathering..
I am enjoying the homemade sauerkraut..

I got a little starter jar of creme fraiche..but i don't really know what to do with it, someone said to leave it out on the counter.. so that is where it sits

just wondering if anyone can tell me or send links to how to make more and save the culture?
thanks
Vivian