Fwd: Muscel building for potters

1 view

Lee

Jun 19, 2012, 11:14:44 AM6/19/12
to ClayCraft, WoodKiln
Gary,

     Most Americans get more protein than they need.   What you need
to pay attention to are vitamins.     Take a good multi-vitamin.
Also, supplement that with D and Co Enzyme 10 .

D assists all the other vitamins and CoQ10 is required by the ATP in
your mitochondria to produce energy.   In the Northern Latitudes we
don't get enough sun for our minimum D and as we age, we loose CoQ10.

       I have a long list of others, but these are good starters.
Try to eat some colorful fruits, berries and vegies for phytonutrients
and anti-oxidants.   Get frozen berries if you must.
--
 Lee Love in Minneapolis
http://mingeisota.blogspot.com/

 "Ta tIr na n-óg ar chul an tI—tIr dlainn trina chéile"—that is, "The
land of eternal youth is behind the house, a beautiful land fluent
within itself." -- John O'Donohue