Henry Ford Communtiy College Visit

gary navarre

Feb 8, 2013, 1:19:06 AM2/8/13
to cla...@ceramicist.org
Hey Folks,

 A couple days ago I decided to have another look at what is going on at my old school in Dearborn. One of the students asked if he could take my picture for reference for a rider on the motor cycle sculpture he is building so I figured it would be OK if I took some video and he didn't mind. Strange but while walking past one of the 2-D Drawing classrooms I thought back to when I usta model for child support & beer money at Western Michigan University. I don't think I could do it now, I get cold naked, my daughter will be 40 in a few years, and I don't need the beer money. Here's a quick look at at Mike's piece and the throwing area http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wU2v30-i4g  More to come so stay in there eh.

Gary Navarre
Navarre Pottery
Navarre Enterprises
Dearborn, Michigan, USA