Pincus Pottery at Skyline Artisans Summer Festival show

Ken Pincus

Jul 23, 2014, 3:05:29 PM7/23/14
to Ken Pincus

Dear Pottery Friends,

Summer is here and it is nearly time for our 3rd annual Skyline Artisans Guild summer show.

I will have a booth at the event, and will be showing ware for the table and vases for ikebana flower display.

Attached is a photo of recently made gas-fired slab plates with trailed lines & applied glazes, and one of wood-fired teacups.

There will be about 12 other artisans also showing, including a glass artist, clothing & accessories maker, a jewelry artisan, local baker, pickle maker and others.

Please come out to visit our event, and enjoy wine tasting on Friday eve July 25 from a local vineyard as well as our area musicians.

---The Details ---

TIME:  July 25 – 27;

 Fri, 4pm-7pm;  Sat & Sun, 10am-4pm

Place:  Skyline Grange

          11275 NW Skyline Blvd., Portland, OR  97231 (between Germantown Rd.& Cornelius Pass Rd.)

Please see the attached card, and let me know if you would like to be removed from these pottery mailings.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Pincus

Pincus Pottery Studio

Email:  k...@pincuspotterystudio.com

Web:  www.pincuspotterystudio.com

Photos:  -- Slab plates with trailed line designs in brown, 8" square, gas fired, 2014, by Kenneth Pincus

            -- Teacups, wood-fired, 2014, by Kenneth Pincus

Slab plates with trail line patterns-email-50.jpg
SAG 2014-7 show e-card.pdf
Tea cups wood-fired-5.JPG

bill geisinger

Jul 24, 2014, 8:55:31 AM7/24/14
to woodkiln
Looking good Ken, Hope you all have a great time and meet many new customers!

bill

Ken Pincus

Jul 24, 2014, 12:02:50 PM7/24/14
to wood...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bill.
You know, if I did get into the juried show down your way, it might be an idea to pay a visit to Sebastopol for the opening.
But...I know there ain't no guarantees...

Ken

Looking good Ken, Hope you all have a great time and meet many new customers!

bill

.

billgeisinger

Jul 24, 2014, 2:31:07 PM7/24/14
to wood...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ken I think you'll get the official notice in a day or two but I know you already got in your bowl wonderful piece.

bill geisinger
billge...@gmail.com
http://billgeisinger.com