Knots

Audrey Buchanan

Jul 5, 2011, 8:30:15 AM7/5/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
It's  9:10 am, my third day of holidays, and I already have "knots" in my shoulders.  And I am grateful.  Why?  Because  the "knots" are a reminder to me that I drifted back to the left side of the line. From being to doing.
As I acknowledge this without judgement,  breathe into it, and let it go, bringing my self back, the energy and information moves through me.
And then I ask mySelf the question, "How do I honor the godforce that I am today?"  As I go inside to find my answer, I notice my breathing is deeper, and more even.  I feel a vibration in my body, especially in my lip, chin, and forehead, and it matches the vibration of the sounds in my kitchen.
Just be, be my divine Self.

Louise LeBrun

Jul 5, 2011, 8:52:19 AM7/5/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
There are no accidents in my universe!  Your posting arrived at the precise moment that I sit, quietly considering recent conversations with those who facilitate WEL-Systems® experiences... and in particular, Decloaking and Living Authentically.

I know that there are three important components:

* the experience of the 5 days; inviting and allowing each wave to move, coming to know that the power is in the wave and not in any story about its presence or absence; and making it possible for you to leave, more authentically yourself;
* the discovery that there is indeed, a reliable process to follow that will take us back to the powerful Self that each of us is; and that these stepping stones of a WEL-Systems journey can be trusted and counted on to make the journey a meaningful, effective and relevant one; and finally
* the capacity to develop mastery of this process, as a way of BEING in our world!  And in that, the future becomes a meaningfully sustainable one.

Your note brings home to me what I have so often heard myself say:  If you want X, you must do A, B and C.  A and B are not enough.

Clearly, my wonderful friend, you know that C is essential to BEING an expression of the magnificent godforce that you are!

Thank you for sharing the truth of this moment in your life.  And yes, it really is that simple.

Aloha and a hug
Louise
Louise LeBrun
Women Unedited and Engaged!

Facebook: Become a Fan!
WEL-Systems® is a registered trademark of Louise LeBrun

Pat Donihee

Jul 5, 2011, 11:46:33 AM7/5/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com

Audrey

I too am grateful for all kinds of knots.  Those in my body are a reminder that my breath is shallow and that I may have gotten lost in my story of what ever doom and gloom I created.  At least I can feel the knots now in the old days pre WEL-System days I would have done mySelf damage before the knot attracted my attention.  Ahh and so I breathe and my world seems brighter again and as I reach out and connect and I once again become aware that others are there too and we are all reclaiming the GodForce we are!

Pat

Naomi Irons

Jul 5, 2011, 11:49:07 AM7/5/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Audrey. I am reminded in your words that I am either engaging the Quantum TLC process or I am not. It is in it's simplicity that I get my life back. It is in the struggle that I know I am not allowing mySelf to trust the power and majesty of the process- forgetting that it is me...I AM the process in an internally referenced world.
In this breath I remember and know the invitation to myself is to always remember...I AM the Godforce in expression in a physical universe. How do I choose to live today?
The mastery of the process IS the mastery of living as a Quantum Biological Being engaging Quantum TLC...nothing less and always MORE!
I am excited about the MORE because I 'know' each time I experience Quantum TLC my reality shifts and I see what I did not see before.
Mahalo.
--
Naomi Irons
'Conversations from Within'

Specializing in unique programs and coaching sessions to awaken women and birth a new paradigm... one woman at a time.

CODE Model Coach™
WEL-Systems® Program Facilitator
Certified Doula
Registered Massage Therapist

Website: www.naomiirons.com
Facebook Page: Conversations from Within
Phone: 902-759-8089
Email: conversatio...@gmail.com
WEL-Systems
® Radio Show

Angela Doyle

Jul 5, 2011, 1:08:49 PM7/5/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Audrey,

Thank you for sharing your truth.  Your timing is perfect.  I too had knots in my shoulders today and I too have been doing and not being my authentic self.  Thanks for the reminder of just how simple  and easy it is to move inside and just be my divine Self.  Thank you thank you :)

LJWeiss

Jul 5, 2011, 9:38:57 PM7/5/11
to WomenGathering
Thank you Audrey,
in your writing it comes to the surface for me how easy life is when I
engage Quantum TLC. What happens for me is the story falls away, the
content becomes unimportant and I get to discover something I didn't
know before about mySelf, my body stays relaxed and I continue to
breath where I used to stop on the inhale. To know, yes it is this
easy, that as I ask mySelf the question 'how does the Godforce that I
am choose to live today?' it is the question that allows me to watch
what I have already created to unfold giving me the gift of choice to
engage with mySelf or not.

Hugs,
Lisa

Jean Winter

Jul 8, 2011, 5:14:46 PM7/8/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Dear Audrey

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I'm sitting here going through my email after being away at the Haliburton School for the Arts for a week.  Your words reminded me that it wasn't until yesterday when I let  things go and focused on the process and on the personal goals which I had for doing the course I just completed that my back stopped aching and my knees and feet stopped hurting.  As the week had progressed, I found myself increasingly tied up and tightened up.  It wasn't until I reminded myself that I was and am safe, it wasn't until I asked myself if my shoulders were down and if my belly was soft and if I was not only breathing into my body but also exhaling that I was able to be fully present to myself, and so to the others in my class.

Your words so strongly reminded me of my own ways in which I can tie myself up in knots.

Thank you so much.

Jean