The Next Wave

Louise

Jul 8, 2011, 5:30:11 PM7/8/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy to say that the Women Gathering Google Group (established in November 2008) continues to grow and evolve, as the invitation for each of us to do the same.

It has been interesting to me that Google chose to make changes to their Google Groups at this time, as I had become quite comfortable and easily settled into this very familiar place.  In the spirit of 'there are no accidents in the Universe', it came to my attention that the growth experienced here, by all who read and post, has brought to my attention that we are no longer simply Women Gathering but are indeed, Women Awakening!

The new Women Awakening blog is ready for you to check out and engage!  Located at http://www.womenawakening.wordpress.com, you're invited to visit and continue to be the life-blood that courses through the next layer of our collective and shared evolution!

In this new Wordpress environment, we have more flexibility to provide access to other things (i.e. audio files, images, links, etc.) that will support you as you support yourselves.  The very first step is to become a Subscriber, which you'll find on the Home page on the right hand side.  From there, you can choose to become a Contributor (visit the How To Engage Page) and ultimately, an Author.

Although my original intention was to export all of the existing WGGG files to the new location, more and more I found myself wanting to let go; seeking to create a new and open Space within which to continue our journey from the 'now' of this breath... and allow the past to be honoured through the evidence of our evolution.  As a result, all of the existing postings will stay on the WGGG site so that you can visit anytime.

Effective Monday, July 11, 2011, the WGGG site will be closed to further postings.  We look forward to hearing your voice in the coming days, weeks and months.. as it fills the expanded Space for Women Awakening!  And yes, there is always more...

Thank you for being here - and for being willing to be authentically your Self, out loud and in public.   Women Awakening awaits your presence, trusting that in your own evolution shared, we each will discover more of ourselves.

One more thing:  please be patient as we discover the ins and outs of our new Wordpress environment!  If you have questions or comments, feel free to connect with me directly at Lou...@LouiseLeBrun.com.

Thank you all for being part of this Great Adventure!  Although November 2008 seems like a lifetime ago, I know that these past few years have been essential for us all to move forward into this breath.  I look forward to sharing this new space with all of you!

Mahalo... and warmest wishes to all!

Louise