Breaking new ground

LJWeiss

Jun 16, 2011, 3:04:27 PM6/16/11
to WomenGathering
I am about to embark on an adventure like no other. I am about to
experience four aspects of mySelf in a whole new way... I am about to
engage with men. Next Thursday, I will be in the company of four men
who are willing to engage with themselves differently. I don't know
what there is for me to discover about myself in this context because
this is a first. I know this is a meaningful conversation for me, I
know that in order for me to co-create differently with the men in my
lives I must be willing to go first to seek out those aspects of
mySelf that I have not engaged with yet.

So, I put the call out and they have answered, and in this paradigm I
know I have answered my own call, and for five days I will be engaged
with mySelf. The sensations running through me are familiar yet
different. The only way for me to describe it is, in this moment I am
carving out my future not based on my past, as I engage in this moment
the next moment is creating itself, a very different place to stand.

See you on the other side,
Mahalo

Lisa

Amy McNaughton

Jul 17, 2011, 9:30:24 AM7/17/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Lisa! Hats off to you and I send you much love and
encouragement as you step into more of who you are.

Huge hugs,

Amy

Inner Clarity Consulting ~ Guide to Your Inner Truth

"Only she who engages the absurd, can manifest the outrageous!"

www.innerclarityconsulting.com
a...@innerclarityconsulting.com
1-902-832-9332