The Arrival

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

LJWeiss

未讀,
2011年5月14日 晚上7:47:032011/5/14
收件者:WomenGathering
I have had many opportunities to arrive, for more of me to be here in
this space and time and today was no exception. This time it was
arrival AND integration. In this experience I was able to SEE what we
are, to know at a much deeper level that we are NOT what we have been
taught. To experience my Self in such a different way that I can no
longer deny why I am here, to have all of me show up so that you know
it's safe for ALL of you to show up; that this is just one part of the
journey, that there is more because we are more. We are Avatars, the
bodies we inhabit to have this human experience is just that, a way
for me to have this experience.

I know I am more, we all know, somewhere inside of us, that we are
more and there are those of us who are willing to take the journey to
evolve, to discover what we don't know we don't know that is just
waiting for us to get curious.

I want to thank Audrey for being the one to manifest a CODE Model
Coaching™ Intensive experience like none other and I want to thank
Naomi, Kae, and Louise and Audrey for staying present to themselves as
I stayed present to the MORE of me that arrived today.

I have only one intention; to guide you on your journey to discover
your Self, it is that simple. To all of you wonderful women who hear
the call from deep within trust it, it is the call to come home.

with RIG,
Lisa

karate...@yahoo.ca

未讀,
2011年5月25日 下午5:58:552011/5/25
收件者:womenga...@googlegroups.com
As more of the weekend integrates in me, Lisa, I too am grateful for you being present to me. As I read your words, that "I have only one intention .....". That sentence keeps popping up for me and I
May ask you for permission down the road to use it. Imam so
Excited about this journey! Will keep in touch my beautiful godforce!
Rainbows
Audrey

Sent from my iPhone

> --

karate...@yahoo.ca

未讀,
2011年5月25日 下午6:07:242011/5/25
收件者:womenga...@googlegroups.com
The sentence Lisa used was "I have only one intention; to guide you on a journey to discover your Self, it is that simple."
Pretty powerful.
And as I listened to some radio shows today of Kae and Naomi, and the vibration of their voices, it is no coincidence I created them on my holodeck. Even though I'm half a country away, I feel a closeness to you and to all on the shows and this group. I just read A quote "once I shine, (be my authentic self) people assemble. "
Supercool!

Sent from my iPhone

回覆所有人
回覆作者