Changes coming to WGGG

Louise

Jun 27, 2011, 10:44:27 PM6/27/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

A quick note to let you know that there will be changes coming to this Women Gathering Google Group site.

Due to recent changes by Google, we will be moving to a Wordpress.com environment within the next month.  I will keep you posted on when we'll be set to go; as well as make sure that you have clear instructions on how to proceed so that you can become part of the new environment.

As with this group, the new environment will allow posts to be read without membership.  However, should you choose to contribute your own thoughts, you will need to become a (free) member (user ID and password that you create).

I'll be back with further info/instructions as things unfold.

Warmest wishes to all,
Louise