Different

karate...@yahoo.ca

Jun 1, 2011, 9:57:06 AM6/1/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Something is different today. I felt it when I woke up. I can't name it but I feel it. Even the weather reflects it in it's stillness and cloudiness today as I am being still inside of mySelf. It feels as if change is in the air. I don't know nor do I have to for an emerging future has no plan. As I was driving back to my office I felt compelled to pull over and write this.

Sent from my iPhone

Louise LeBrun

Jun 1, 2011, 10:14:58 AM6/1/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
The sharing of your thoughts calls me, once again, to what presses up inside me, as my truth:  the climate crisis is an identity crisis.  Either I am or I am not the living expression of godforce in a physical universe.  Given that I know myself to be that I AM, I also know that what moves inside me becomes what appears outside of me.... given form and 'reality' by the choices that follow.

Thank you for reminding me that I AM the wind of change...  if I say so.

Louise LeBrun
Women Unedited and Engaged!

Facebook: Become a Fan!
WEL-Systems® is a registered trademark of Louise LeBrun