WGGG moving to new location

Louise

Jul 12, 2011, 9:32:24 AM7/12/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

A quick note to let you know that the new Women Awakening site is now up and running!  This WGGG location will remain accessible to read and view; and will no longer be available for posts.  Effective immediately, future activity will take place at the new location.

To continue being part of this growing community, please go to:  http://www.womenawakening.wordpress.com and become a Subscriber.  Once a subscriber, you can comment on any existing post; and should you wish to become an Author (post and publish), just send me an email with that request (Lou...@LouiseLeBrun.com).  As the site matures (and I become more familiar with all of its functions), all will fall more easily into expression.

Thanks for your patience as we migrate to this new environment.  Be sure to become a Subscriber if you want to continue your journey along this path.

Warmest wishes to all,
Louise