Choice

Naomi Irons

May 25, 2011, 6:34:02 PM5/25/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
I was driving to a school council meeting I was invited to earlier tonight. I pulled the car over half way there turned around and came home.
In a very honest moment with myself I heard deep inside me...I do not want to go just because I could make a difference. Instead of considering how the outcome could be meaningful I allowed myself to create meaning in the choice itself
AND under all the don'ts in my life comes I do want to JUST be me in the moment engaging what is meaningful in this moment and letting go, engaging what is meaningful in the next moment and letting go. Engaging not because it is an opening to something larger or more promising as an end result...just because I WANT to in the moment period. Haaaaahhhh...
It is an interesting sensation in my body- it is a shift, a softening, a letting go of how I tell myself I 'should' do something or what it 'should' look like. Space for a new choice to be experienced as I become more, knowing the journey never ends.
Waiting for something BIG outside of me to happen looses it's appeal when I am choosing to step into the BIG inside to experience it and let myself move into the next moment.
No agenda, no habituation no lists...no outcome...living choice by choice and discovering the deep meaning in doing just that.

--
Naomi Irons
'Conversations from Within'

Awakening Women, Empowering Birth, and Creating Conscious Parenting...One Woman at a Time.

CODE Model Coach™
WEL-Systems® Program Facilitator
Certified Doula
Registered Massage Therapist

Website: www.naomiirons.com
Facebook Page: Conversations from Within
Phone: 902-759-8089
Email: conversatio...@gmail.com
WEL-Systems
® Radio Show

Amy McNaughton

May 25, 2011, 6:51:55 PM5/25/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Love who you are my dear friend!  :)

Amy

Inner Clarity Consulting ~ Guide to Your Inner Truth

Kae S. Roberts

May 25, 2011, 7:15:09 PM5/25/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com

Yes indeed, I echo Amy’s comment. Loving who you are Naomi Irons!!!!

Audrey Buchanan

May 25, 2011, 8:43:19 PM5/25/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your post, Naomi..  I had alot firing off in my body as I read it again and again.  Hmmm, and as I breathe into it, what is coming up is the left side of the dotted line of "shoulds".  I choose in this breath to stop  "shoulding"  on mySelf.
I am so grateful you are on my holodeck!!
Audrey

LJWeiss

May 26, 2011, 9:00:25 AM5/26/11
to WomenGathering
Naomi, THANK YOU!

Hugs,
Lisa

Holly Irons

May 26, 2011, 10:03:37 PM5/26/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Choice  Thank you for sharing that  Naomi.  Choice right now.  Choosing  from deep inside myself  in the present  moment. I love the  respect  I have for myself when I choose what's best for me!  Much RIG to you Naomi!  Holly

Raina McDonald

May 27, 2011, 2:38:04 AM5/27/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Ah yes, a reminder of just how simple it can be.  Thank you.
--
Raina
www.rainamcdonald.com

AngelaB

May 27, 2011, 9:29:27 AM5/27/11
to WomenGathering
Thank you Naomi...
You’re definitely a powerful presence on my holodeck. In a swirling
moment this morning I came to this knowing in my body that is it not
the "big" thing or things I want to create or accomplish “outside” of
myself but how I live inside moment to moment that matters to me.
This moment is all I have and as I let go of the need to “find my
purpose” or to “have impact” in the world (outside of myself) and just
trust myself living in the moment…Well, I would label this sensation
as Joy…pure Joy!!

I posted the following on facebook this morning:
"I have discovered that my life is much more meaningful (and joyful)
when I just live my life moment to moment, breath to breath and let go
of my need to figure it all out, plan for what ifs and try to make
stuff happen. I’ve let go of the endless loop of analysis paralysis,
which has held me captive to my past and to the unknown of the future.
I embrace the unknown with excitement and joy and trust the Godforce
that I am to manifest a meaningful life for me. Joy Joy :)"

This is where I am today. Just living in the joy of me, embracing
what moves inside and allowing my potential to unfold moment to moment
from the inside out. My notion of impact is unique to me and I have
nothing to prove to anyone. I know I have had a huge impact on my own
evolution and right now in this moment I know my authentic presence is
the greatest gift I can give to myself and the world (outside of
me).
I know I am spirit in fresh. I have “value” as the Godforce that I am
expressing as the empowered feminine living from a place of truth and
honesty. I know this deep in my being! What greater purpose could one
hope for? Me being my authentic, honest wonderful self is my
“impact”.

I have great respect for all those on the journey of self-discovery.
Being your true self and living from a place of authentic presence is
your greatest gift to yourself and the world around you. Thank you!!
Joy Joy…
Angela 

On May 27, 3:38 am, Raina McDonald <raina.mcdon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah yes, a reminder of just how simple it can be.  Thank you.
>

> On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Holly Irons <hollyka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Choice  Thank you for sharing that  Naomi.  Choice right now.  Choosing
> > from deep inside myself  in the present  moment. I love the  respect  I have
> > for myself when I choose what's best for me!  Much RIG to you Naomi!  Holly
>
> > On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 7:34 PM, Naomi Irons <
> > conversationsfromwit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I was driving to a school council meeting I was invited to earlier
> >> tonight. I pulled the car over half way there turned around and came home.
> >> In a very honest moment with myself I heard deep inside me...I do not want
> >> to go just because I *could* make a difference. Instead of considering
> >> how the outcome could be meaningful I allowed myself to create meaning in
> >> the choice itself
> >> AND under all the don'ts in my life comes I do want to JUST be me in the
> >> moment engaging what is meaningful in this moment and letting go, engaging
> >> what is meaningful in the next moment and letting go. Engaging not because
> >> it is an opening to something larger or more promising as an end
> >> result...just because I WANT to in the moment period. Haaaaahhhh...
> >> It is an interesting sensation in my body- it is a shift, a softening, a
> >> letting go of how I tell myself I 'should' do something or what it 'should'
> >> look like. Space for a new choice to be experienced as I become more,
> >> knowing the journey never ends.
> >> Waiting for something BIG outside of me to happen looses it's appeal when
> >> I am choosing to step into the BIG inside to experience it and let myself
> >> move into the next moment.
> >> No agenda, no habituation no lists...no outcome...living choice by choice
> >> and discovering the deep meaning in doing just that.
>
> >> --
> >> *Naomi Irons
> >> 'Conversations from Within'*
> >> *
> >> Awakening Women, Empowering Birth, and Creating Conscious Parenting...One
> >> Woman at a Time.
> >> *
> >> *CODE Model Coach™
> >> WEL-Systems® <http://www.wel-systems.com/index.htm> Program Facilitator
> >> Certified Doula
> >> Registered Massage Therapist
>
> >> Website:www.naomiirons.com
> >> Facebook Page: Conversations from Within<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#%21/pages/New-Glasgow-NS/Naomi-Iron...>
> >> Phone: 902-759-8089
> >> Email: conversationsfromwit...@gmail.com
> >> WEL-Systems**® Radio Show <http://www.wel-systems.com/engage/?cat=49>*
>
> >> --
>
> >  --
>
> --
> Rainawww.rainamcdonald.com- Hide quoted text -

Louise LeBrun

May 27, 2011, 10:43:27 AM5/27/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
And through it all, what I hear is:  The I AM that I am IS my destination.

Louise LeBrun
Women Unedited and Engaged!

Facebook: Become a Fan!
WEL-Systems® is a registered trademark of Louise LeBrun

Beata Hart

May 27, 2011, 10:44:32 AM5/27/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
Holy crap! You guys are freaking me out :). All this is sooooooo timely for me as I struggled this week with "my purpose" at work; with "not being recognized" with "they don't listen and pay attention to me", "they don't appreciate me" and then "I care so much about work and the other people there" and yet all I need to do is take a breath and ask mySelf what is meaningful to me. And not because I can, but because it matters to me, for my growth! ...and I let go and just relaxed into it all and...I was able to sleep peacefully last night and the smile is back on my face today because now I know that I don't need to know. I don't need to know what all that means; I don't need to know what tomorrow brings; I don't need to know how to approach "them" in my next meeting. All I have to "do" is BE.
Life is good when I listen to ME and remember who I AM.

Thank you for being on my holodeck ladies! I CAN manifest what I need, only if I stop to listen to what it is that I (with the capital I) need and care about!

With RIG,
Beata

> Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 06:29:27 -0700
> Subject: Re: Choice
> From: aangel...@eastlink.ca
> To: womenga...@googlegroups.com

Brandi

May 27, 2011, 12:48:49 PM5/27/11
to womenga...@googlegroups.com
I will also add the timelyness of this whole conversation for me-amazing!

I am a late bloomer in finding my tribe of like minded people. I look forward to reading your posts and even though i haven't met any of you wonderful women, you are my tribe.

You all remind me that I Am Enough. There is nothing more to figure out.

I used to live in a prison of my own making, thinking that my ship had sailed-but i know now that each day/breath is the path to discover more of who I am.
I am reminded of the song "Give Peace a Chance" and it reminds me to Give ME a chance-i'm not as bad as i think.

What i wish for each of you beautiful souls this weekend is just to give YourSelf a chance.

With RIG to you all,
Brandi