Job Opportunities at Disney Studios - Senior Machine Learning Engineer

Audrey Beard

Jul 18, 2023, 3:52:27 PM7/18/23
to Women in Machine Learning
Hi all,

I'm new to this group (though I'm sure I know many of y'all), but I wanted to share this opportunity to work on my team at Disney Studios. I'll attach a post from the hiring manager (my boss's boss, or grandboss if you will). If anyone has any questions about the work culture or the position, I'm happy to answer them. Resumes should go to the email below:

Looking for someone for approximately 6-12 months with the possibility of extension. We are looking for an experienced Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our StudioLAB team: someone who wants to shape the next generation of creative and production technology and directly help drive innovation across our cinematic pipelines and theatrical experiences.

This is an individual contributor role who will be an active member of our AI/ML Group, which is responsible for developing, implementing and deploying machine learning solutions across the Disney Studios. We are a diverse and welcoming team who focus on collaborative and supportive ways of working.

Primary Responsibilities:
 - Develop, debug and deploy new applications of machine learning
 - Test and benchmark academic papers, ML applications and tools
 - Guide technology transfer both to and from external teams
 - Collaborate with our partners across the Disney Studios, including Marvel, Walt Disney Animation, Pixar and ILM to address their needs

If you are interested in learning more or know of someone who is interested, please contact me (sally.hattor...@gmail.com) and I will provide additional detail. Please note, agency solicitations are not allowed for this position.

Again, if you have questions about the work culture or our projects, feel free to email me. Applications should go through Sally (sally.hattor...@gmail.com)

Cheers,
Audrey Beard
Sr ML Eng, Walt Disney Studios