[Jobs] Research Scientist, Research Engineer, and More for Program Synthesis @ X

Olivia Hatalsky

Dec 9, 2021, 11:53:19 AM12/9/21
to Women in Machine Learning

Greetings from X!

X is Alphabet’s moonshot factory (formerly ‘Google X’). We are a diverse group of inventors and entrepreneurs who build and launch technologies that aim to improve the lives of millions, even billions, of people. Our goal: 10x impact on the world’s most intractable problems, not just 10% improvement. We approach projects that have the aspiration and riskiness of research with the speed and ambition of a startup.

Our group is looking for new team members interested in building the future of software engineering.  The team at X is experimenting with new ways to build, maintain, and innovate software systems using state of the art approaches.

We have several opportunities in full time (FTE) & intern/resident positions.

If you are interested in making the world a radically better place by improving software productivity and unleashing more engineering creativity, we want to talk to you!

Best,
Olivia Hatalsky
GM at X