Master / PhD Internship ML for Education in the Netherlands

Clara Tump

Jun 20, 2024, 12:45:49 PM (13 days ago) Jun 20
to Women in Machine Learning
Hi fellow women in AI,

We are hiring for an internship in our education company in the Netherlands.
What are we looking for? An ML student, researcher or professional who is passionate about making an impact on education. Preference for students who either want to write their master thesis or who want to do an internship as part of their PhD research.
What topic? The exact research topic we decide together with you - something in the context of educational data mining, knowledge tracing or recommendation systems.
Practically: preference for hybrid in the Netherlands, but remote in the EU can be discussed. Internship compensation is available.

Feel very free to reach out if you have any questions!

Best wishes,
Clara