PhD position in Designing Digital Health for Social Justice

c.a.fi...@berkeley.edu

Jan 25, 2023, 6:45:26 PM1/25/23
to Women in Machine Learning
Dear WIML community,

I am an Assistant Professor at Delft University of Technology, within the faculty of Technology, Policy, and Management.

Within my new research group, I am looking for a PhD-student who wants to work on Designing Digital Health for Social Justice. Your research would focus on on building personalized and innovative digital tools for healthy lifestyles and mental health for vulnerable populations.

Ideally, I am looking for someone with a background in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Medical Informatics or a related field.

You can find the full details of the position on Academic Transfer

Please get in touch if you have questions.
Feel free to share this with your network.

Best wishes,

Caroline Figueroa