Job Opportunity Technical Investor, Mosaic Ventures (London)

Margo McCullough

Jan 20, 2023, 4:30:46 PM1/20/23
to Women in Machine Learning
I am working on the working on the Technical Investor search for Mosaic Ventures. Firm is focused on hiring a woman into the position. A large part of their portfolio is in Deep Tech (AI, ML).

We’re looking for a technically adept, deeply curious individual to drive research. If you’re an experienced builder who wants to dig deeper into the future enterprise software stack, business applications of machine learning, this may be the role for you.

You’re likely to have a CS or similar technical degree, and ideally some practical experience of applied machine learning. Your role will involve formulating theses on emerging technologies, and how they can create commercial value (both for businesses and consumers). Based on this research, you will source, meet and evaluate companies; and drive analysis throughout our diligence process to inform investment decisions.

You will work as an integral part of the investment team – helping us determine where to focus our efforts, and driving robust, analytically.

Mosaic is a venture capital firm based in London, investing in early-stage, tech-focused start-ups across Europe. Our partners have 30+ years of experience investing on both sides of the Atlantic. In that time, we have invested across 12 countries in over 80 companies that together have created $400 billion of value.

If you have interest or have any leads please write to me directly at ma...@M1Talent.tech.

Regards,

Margo