Call for mentors (TechUp Africa Mentorship Program)

Gigi Kenneth

Jan 25, 2023, 6:45:26 PM1/25/23
to Women in Machine Learning
Hi there!

TechUp Africa is a non-profit initiative under PAWEN supporting Africans in tech. We've opened applications for our mentorship program in partnership with Dataquest and Zindi for data professionals. We currently have the following tracks available:
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Engineer

While mentee applications are open, we're also looking for mentors to join us.

Mentor Application Form:  https://forms.gle/afNCFfUz4dyQMCde9

*Mentors will work with groups of 24 mentees for 6 months and are expected to have group sessions once per month (~6hrs for 6 months)

To apply or find more details, check out our website here: https://www.techupafrica.com/tamp

Deadline is 31st January 2023