The Support Networks of Parents in Academia

Lisette Espin

Mar 28, 2023, 1:11:31 PM3/28/23
to Women in Machine Learning
Dear WiML'ers,

We are conducting a small survey to better understand the experiences of academics in balancing parenthood and their careers. We would greatly appreciate your participation in this survey, regardless of whether you have children or not. Your participation will provide valuable insights into the experiences of academics in different countries and institutions, and the support networks that exist to assist academic parents.

The survey should only take about 3 minutes of your time. All responses will remain confidential and anonymous. We will use the results of this survey as a motivation for the panel discussion at NetSci 2023 in Vienna on July 12, and will share these results in all our online channels.

Please click on the link below to access the survey:
https://bit.ly/parenthood_survey2023

Your participation in this survey is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions or concerns about the survey, please do not hesitate to contact us at parentho...@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and participation.

Sincerely,

The organizers:
- Lisette Espin-Noboa (CSH & CEU)
- Rafiazka Hilman (CEU)