Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Tejaswi Kasarla

não lida,
19 de jan. de 2023, 13:03:2419/01/2023
para Women in Machine Learning

Hello everyone,
A reminder that we are now recruiting organizers for the Women in Computer Vision Workshop (WiCV) to be held in conjunction with ICCV 2023. This will be a great opportunity to get experience organizing a workshop and working with other women in the computer vision community!

If you are interested in being an organizer for the workshop at ICCV 2023, please see the details below:

*Link to the application form*: https://forms.gle/KmeaTL2NQJYXW7J27
*Time commitment*: 3-4 hours per week which may increase as we get closer
to the workshop.
*Deadline*: Jan 20, 2023 (Friday)

Please share this message with colleagues who may be interested in applying. For any questions, please email wicv-...@googlegroups.com.

We look forward to reading your application.

Best Regards,
Tejaswi Kasarla, On Behalf of WiCV Organizing Committee

Website: https://sites.google.com/view/wicv/
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar