Please join the Wolf-PAC call tonight

Joan Laundy

Jul 13, 2022, 6:02:00 PM7/13/22
to Tennessee Google Group, Texas Google Group, Utah Google Group, Virginia Google group, West Virginia Google Group, Wisconsin Google group, Wyoming
Hello,

Please join the Wolf-PAC multi-states call hosted by birthday girl  National Coordinator Joan Laundy. We will have some special guests tonight. !
 This call is for new volunteers, volunteers who have been inactive and want to know more, and any volunteer or organizer whose team is not yet organized after the Covid epidemic.

We are undergoing a major re-organization of Wolf-PAC. You can help. Please get active now in order to have your opinions heard ! These calls are on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month at 9 Eastern, 8 Central, 7 Mountain, and 6 Pacific

Here is the agenda for our call today. Please feel free to add items.

Here is how to access the call. We are now using Zoom but you can also dial in from your phone:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9385819533?pwd=NmRzK1dDUkJDdjBpYjNNTEZjWTROdz09

Meeting ID: 938 581 9533
Passcode: 4X6YCp