Save These Date for the Wolf-PAC Calls in June

Joan Laundy

Jun 11, 2022, 7:02:47 PM6/11/22
to Tennessee Google Group, Texas Google Group, Utah Google Group, Virginia Google group, West Virginia Google Group, Wisconsin Google group, Wyoming
Hello:

Please put these dates on your calendars for June 2022

Wednesday, June 15   Time: 9 ET, 8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT

This is the National State Leaders call including any interested volunteers. Host is National Organizing Director Josh Aciz. The details will be announced on our Slack Channel. You can also get a Zoom link by emailing Josh at jo...@wolf-pac.com

Wednesday, June 22  Time: 9 ET, 8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT

Multi-States call with National Coordinator Joan Laundy. Multi-States call with National Coordinator Joan Laundy. This call is for all volunteers who do not already have a state call or who cannot attend their own state call. Details will be announced via email from the Google Group and on Slack

Notes:
  1. Our Multi-States calls are meant to move us forward in 2022 into a more well-organized State team, ready to introduce our Resolution in 2023. Each state will begin to hold their own calls whenever they are ready
  2. If you have not joined Wolf-PAC on Slack, you are missing out big time. Slack is where we host all of our national volunteers in one place. Slack access is by invitation only, so please download the free APP and email jo...@wolf-pac.com or text (778) 363-5268 to get an invitation.
  3. If you need a refresher on the Volunteer Toolbox and an introduction to the Action Center (which replaced the LCR), I can do that, so email jo...@wolf-pac.com or text (778) 363-5268 to set up a call.
  4. Wolf-PAC is currently undergoing a major re-organization. We are  half way through. You will be able to hear the details on the national calls, which are held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. Email jo...@wolf-pac.com or message him on Slack at @joshaciz  for a link to the call