Agenda and recording from Wolf-PAC call 3/9/22

Joan Laundy

Mar 10, 2022, 6:25:27 PM3/10/22
to Tennessee Google Group, Texas Google Group, Utah Google Group, Virginia Google group, West Virginia Google Group, Wisconsin Google group, Wyoming
Hello,
Here is the link  to the agenda  and recording for our Wolf-PAC multi-states call last night. Scroll down the agenda for the notes.
 The next national call is Wednesday, March 16th and our next multi-states call is Wednesday, March 23rd. There will be no calls on the 30th because it is a 5th Wednesday.

Kindest Regards,

Joan Laundy

National Coordinator for Wolf-PAC

(778) 478-1253 landline

(778) 363-5268 cell

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

- Margaret Mead

"Through their state legislatures, and without regard to the federal government, the people can demand a convention to propose amendments that can and will reverse any trends they see as fatal to true representative government."

-- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of today. "

-- Theodore Roosevelt

“Our nation is facing a crisis of liberty if we do not control campaign expenditures. We must prove that elective office is not for sale. We must convince the public that elected officials are what James Madison intended us to be, agents of the sovereign people, not the hired hands of rich givers...”

— Former U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)

Restore our Representative Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!