Wolf-PAC call tomorrow, Wednesday April 13th @ 9ET, 8CT, 7MT, 6PT

Joan Laundy

Apr 12, 2022, 5:00:10 PM4/12/22
to Tennessee Google Group, Texas Google Group, Utah Google Group, Virginia Google group, West Virginia Google Group, Wisconsin Google group, Wyoming
I am hosting a Multi-States call on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at ET. The next call is tomorrow, on April 13th . I am also available to do a brush-up retraining for any existing volunteer who wants to see what's new, or to review their state.
Here is the link to the agenda we use.

There are several big changes at Wolf-PAC to discuss.

It is also time to consider training to be a State Organizer for your state. This will put you in the
State Leaders group, which will give you access to all the other state leaders on Slack. There is some really good stuff posted there and plenty of experienced people to give you a hand up. My goal is for your state teams to move from Phase 1 to Phase 2 ASAP.
You should be making plans now to meet legislators and find a sponsor for the 2023 legislative year. If you wait until the fall, you will be too late. There's Hallowe'en, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas and before you know it, the next legislative session is starting and you're not ready.
Here is the information to join the call this week. Please note, we are now using Zoom

Wolf-PAC Multi-State Call
2nd and Fourth Wednesdays at 9 pm ET, 8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT, 5 AKT
ZOOM LINK:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9385819533
Meeting ID: 938-581-9533 Passcode: 4X6YCp
OR YOU MAY DIAL IN BY TELEPHONE
PHONE: (312) 626-6799 Passcode: 704531

Joan Laundy (Bunker Joan)
landline: (778) 478-1253