Wolf-PAC Call Tonight Wednesday @ 9 ET, 8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT

Joan Laundy

Feb 23, 2022, 12:39:07 PM2/23/22
to Tennessee Google Group, Texas Google Group, Utah Google Group, Virginia Google group, West Virginia Google Group, Wisconsin Google group, Wyoming
Please join Wolf-PAC National Coordinator Joan Laundy on a Multi-State call tonight.

Many of our state teams are not currently holding their own calls, and the group call is meant to provide a space for us to connect, to discuss changes, to refresh our training, and to re-energize our volunteer teams.

We are using the Mississippi conference call line: here is the information to get on the call and to review the Agenda we have been using.

Wolf-PAC Multi-State Call
2nd and Fourth Wednesdays at 9 pm ET, 8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT, 5 AKT
PHONE: (702) 740-9668 ACCESS CODE: 5450786
MEETING ID: wolfpac_ms OR
Videoconference: https://joinfreeconferencecall.com/wall/wolfpac_ms
Play-back number in case you miss the call: (602) 580-9299