Wolf-PAC's Legislative "Open Calls" with John Shen, National Legislative Coordinator, resume Monday March 21

1 view

Joan Laundy

Mar 17, 2022, 3:12:50 PM3/17/22
to Mississippi GG, Montana Google Group, New Hampshire Google Group, New Jersey Google Group, North Carolina Google group, North Dakota One, North Dakota two
All Are Welcome

National Legislative Director John Shen is now resuming his weekly "call-in" "open office" Zoom calls for teams that are planning to introduce our resolution for the 2023 session.

As I said in our last Multi-States call, now is the time to get started.

Here is the information:

Day:  Mondays starting March 21, 2022
Time: 5 pm PT, 6 MT, 7 CT, 8 ET (check your time zone)
Meeting ID: 929-1605-8413

This is a wonderful chance to meet one of the most amazing people I know and to get the best possible advice for your legislative initiative