Agenda and Recording form the Multi-States call 3/23/22

Joan Laundy

Mar 26, 2022, 2:21:17 PM3/26/22
to Mississippi GG, Montana Google Group, New Hampshire Google Group, New Jersey Google Group, North Carolina Google group, North Dakota One, North Dakota two
Hello:

Here is the link to the agenda plus the recording from the Multi-States call this week. National Legislative Director John Shen was our special guest.
Please note:
For those of you who are state leaders (organizers and above), the next State Leaders call it Wednesday, April 6
The next all-volunteers  National Zoom call is Wednesday, April 20th
The next Multi-States Zoom call with me is Wednesday, April 13

Kindest Regards,

Joan Laundy

National Coordinator for Wolf-PAC

www.wolf-pac.com

(778) 478-1253 landline

(778) 363-5268 cell

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

--Margaret Mead