DSImport Range Check Error

b.rigg...@gmail.com

May 2, 2016, 12:10:25 PM5/2/16
to WSTools
Hello,

Thank you for the tool, it has been a great help. However, I'm having an issue. Whenever I use DSImport to import custom attribute values to an created aux class, I get a Range Check Error for any attributes in the aux class when trying to add or create them. The attributes and class are both custom read basically as follows: Class = custom; attrs = customDateOfCreation, customID, customAltMailAddress... etc.

I've read through your documentation and I can't seem to find anything about this.

Would you be able to discern what the error is and provide insight on how to correct?

Regards

--Blake Riggle