DS import - homePostalAddress

Bart

Mar 19, 2013, 5:24:49 AM3/19/13
to wolfgang...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks Wolfgang for your tool. It saves me a lot of time creating my users.

I have a small problem. I'm trying to fill up the homePostalAddress field but it's always returning a syntax "invalid in name" error.
For homeZipcode, homeState, etc no problems only with homePostalAddress

Class is set to user and Aux Class to homeInfo

csv
CN;homePostalAddress;
johndoe;street 1;

Any suggestions ?

Regards,
Bart

Wolfgang Schreiber

Mar 31, 2013, 6:07:10 AM3/31/13
to wolfgang...@googlegroups.com, afko...@gmail.com
Hi Bart,

so I understand that you've added an AuxClass containing the base attribute homePostalAddress.
homePostalAddress is a structured attribute with the DS syntax "Postal Address", containing a variable number of separate strings.

DSImport handles nearly all base and custom attributes, where structured values are separated with a "#" character.
However, it seems I have not yet implemented handling of this less frequently used "Postal Address" syntax.

Regards

Wolfgang