Has anyone ever written a very simple NetWare Login for Mac OSX?

trax...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2013, 8:25:07 PM3/24/13
to wolfgang...@googlegroups.com
With Windows 8 seemingly going down the same path as Windows Vista, Quite a lot of people are getting sick of the daily security updates, multiple reboots, bugs and expensive hardware and are moving to Mac, iPhones and iPads.

There used to be a NetWare login Client for MAC, I think it was Prosoft, but they seem to have dropped out and all that I can find bow is the ridiculously expensive Kanaka. Now that Delphi XE and Lazarus offer Cross Platform compilation for Mac OSX as well as Windows and Linux, maybe someone should come up with a NetWare Client for Mac?

Not necessarily free, but in the order of 5 to 10 Euros per workstation.How about it? Are there any Novell Libraries for the Client?

Wolfgang Schreiber

Mar 31, 2013, 8:14:19 AM3/31/13
to wolfgang...@googlegroups.com, trax...@gmail.com
A valid request, but perhaps better posted in one of the forums where Mac Developers linger ..

Good luck

Wolfgang