Greetings from Norway

1 view

Paola Di Maio

May 30, 2011, 12:00:53 PM5/30/11
to WO...@googlegroups.com
Greets WOICT!

I was amazed while in a very remote part of the world, Norway,
attending a conference @WIMS11 , to be approached by
an asian looking guy, Tewson Seeoun who says is a friend of Art,
Kengg and is also on this mailing list
(which I hope he is going to help manage, since I had to put the
moderation filter on after it started becoming spammed)

It was such a nice thing

In this picture we are sitting together on the pier at the end of the conference
https://picasaweb.google.com/paoladimaio10/SogndalGlacierExcursionWIMS#5612106759872490738

I thought other members of the list would like to know that although
not much posting going on, people are still
connected via this list!

More about WIMS11
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1988688&preflayout=flat

More photos here
https://picasaweb.google.com/paoladimaio10/SogndalGlacierExcursionWIMS#

Cheers to all

PDM

Arthit Suriyawongkul

May 31, 2011, 12:38:14 AM5/31/11
to wo...@googlegroups.com
Yep. Tewson work for Thai Netizen Network and involve in several
"hacktivism" projects in the past two years,
focus on information security, privacy, and electronic evidence.
He's now in Dublin, studying.
One of his interest now is data journalism, connected to semantic web
tech something:
i blog together with him at http://datajournalism.in.th

nice to get remotely 'in touch' again :)

Michel Bauwens

May 31, 2011, 12:50:45 AM5/31/11
to wo...@googlegroups.com
should have met him while I was in Dublin 2 weeks ago!!

P2P Foundation: http://p2pfoundation.net  - http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: http://del.icio.us/mbauwens; http://friendfeed.com/mbauwens; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

Paola Di Maio

May 31, 2011, 4:30:26 AM5/31/11
to wo...@googlegroups.com
I am not even sure everyone on this list has introduced
themselves....oh well, some day we can have a WOICT reunion. If
others on this list are in exciting places doing exciting things,
please ping !!