Re: Saigon visit

Michel Bauwens

Jul 30, 2011, 2:28:53 AM7/30/11
to Bryan Bishop, barcamp-c...@googlegroups.com, woict, John Berns
Dear friends,

Bryan Bishop, very active in the world of open source, open manufacturing, and DIY Bio, is visiting Saigon/Vietnam, and is looking for appropriate contacts there,

If you know of anybody there, thanks for communicating with Bryan about it,

Michel

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Bryan Bishop <kan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Michel,

I will be visiting Saigon later this month and I am looking to reach out to the F/OSS scene..

I'd really like to hook up with anyone interested in open hardware business or open source software-- and even DIYbio or transhumanism.

I am also hiring local talent in mobile dev (at least two more people this month).

Do you know anyone, any events going on, or have any tips? Thanks!

--
P2P Foundation: http://p2pfoundation.net  - http://blog.p2pfoundation.net