WoAD v1.5.0 is now available...

WoAD Support

May 21, 2024, 6:54:16 PMMay 21
to WoAD Support
WoAD v1.5.0 is now available for download at https://woad.sumusltd.com/download

Please note that this version now requires at least Android 4.4 (API 19).

Changes in this version include:
  • Fix occasional crash in Android 12 and higher when one or more sessions are set to auto-connect at app startup
  • Fix crash when AX.25 physical layer fails (e.g. USB cable is unplugged) or terminates while being used by more than one running session
  • Fix potential race condition in AX.25 physical layers when receiving notifications from hardware layer
  • Increase AX.25 T1 (outstanding I frame or P-bit) timer linearly rather than exponentially with each retry
  • Update Winlink standard templates (1.0.250)
The latest version has also been submitted to the Google Play Store (in the open testing stream) - it can take up to 7 days for them to review and roll out.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Andrew
VA7YAA