WoAD doesn't transmit message

Bill Sauer

Nov 16, 2023, 11:55:26 AM11/16/23
to WoAD Support
I  have confirmed all settings on both the TNC and phone.  I know the phone sends to TNC, I know the TNC keys the radio, I know the radio transmits, I know the repeater receives messages, but, WoAD doesn't transmit messages.

Andrew Walker

Nov 16, 2023, 12:13:41 PM11/16/23
to WoAD Support
Hi Bill,

If would be good if you send the exported log messages after running a session. You can set an export folder from the top menu under Settings... Export Location...
From the Logs screen (accessible from the top menu under 'Logs') make sure that the Info, Warning, Traffic, and Packet options are all enabled. You can then export the entries by selecting Export from the lower menu. A file of the log entries will be saved to the folder you specified.

The session settings can also be exported to the same folder by using the Export entry in the lower menu when your session is selected.

This should help track down the problem that you're having.

All the best,

Andrew
VA7YAA