Import contacts not working?

Brad Bartz

Sep 14, 2023, 5:57:20 PM9/14/23
to woad-s...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to import the contacts from the PC version of Winlink express.  I exported the contacts from Winlink express then downloaded the txt file to my phone.  When I try importing this file from Woad contacts, nothing happens.  No error, nothing in the log and no new contacts.  Any ideas?

Andrew Walker

Sep 15, 2023, 11:29:54 AM9/15/23
to WoAD Support
Hi Brad,

Running a simple test successfully imported contacts exported from Winlink Express.

You should first make sure you've got the most recent version of WoAD installed (currently 1.4.86). If that's the case (or you experience the same problem with the most recent version) it might be useful if you could attach your exported contacts.txt file and also describe the steps you are taking to import the file into WoAD (screenshots would be useful).

All the best,

Andrew