Getting Started with WoAD - Selecting a Android Device

Gene Jacobsen

Sep 20, 2023, 8:22:36 PM9/20/23
to WoAD Support
Sadly,..  I have only had iOS devices for a number of years.  I'm find with selecting an Android device for using WoAD to use Winlink and other digital modes,.. but selecting an effective Android device; is causing me a headache....

 Is there a suggested Android device to start with?  I have been reading on the Lenovo M9 and M10 devices,..  but don't want to sink to much into something not knowing if it will work or not.  And I have to do to much product reviewing with work...

Would anyone care to offer a suggestion on what they are using that is inexpensive?