Modulation

Jeff Robinson

Apr 24, 2024, 11:00:48 PMApr 24
to woad-s...@googlegroups.com
Using WoAD with a Digirig and a Samsung A32 phone. It worked great until the packet gateways in my area started  changing there baud rate from 1200 Bd. to 9600 Bd. What is the possibility that you could add 9600 Bd. to the WoAD software.
Thanks,
N5XHI Jeff

WoAD Support

Apr 25, 2024, 7:06:11 PMApr 25
to WoAD Support
Hi Jeff,

Its on my list of features to add (and has been for quite a while). There aren't that many gateways that support 9600 and there aren't that many radios that provide the necessary data port, with direct access to the modulator.
Something I still plan to add to WoAD eventually, but no timeline yet.

All the best,

Andrew
VA7YAA