Not connecting with d74

Brian Chapnick

Feb 25, 2024, 7:52:52 PMFeb 25
to WoAD Support
I have previously conected with my d74 but am no longer able to connect. I get an initial response back from the wingate  server, the programme continues to run but no connection is made.

Ive also noted I cant export the log file. When initiate an export nothing seems to happen.

With the exception of the lateat version I am uo to date.

I must have done something to the settings but I dont know what has changed.

Brian VE3GMZ

WoAD Support

Feb 25, 2024, 8:07:12 PMFeb 25
to WoAD Support
Hi Brian,

The log file will be saved to the location set in Settings... Export location... (from the top menu). The same location will be used for all the various items that can be exported.
And when you click on the Log screen's Export's menu item it should add a log entry telling you where the file was saved. For the next release I've also added a popup that informs you of the same thing, just to give some more direct visual feedback that something has happened.

Hope that helps and please send the log file when you've found it, if it isn't clear why the connection isn't going through.

Andrew
VA7YAA