This Wed, OpenNY forum starts to build nyc.gov 2.0.

noel hidalgo

Mar 13, 2011, 10:01:11 PM3/13/11
to wnyop...@googlegroups.com
This Wednesday, the OpenNY forum, NYC's open government meetup, will
workshop with Rachel Stern, the City's Chief Digital Officer, to
re-imagine the City's web offerings. This workshop will directly
influence Mrs. Stern's 90 day report on City's web properties.

OpenNY March meetup details can be found at http://bit.ly/OpenNY_March_2011

Even if you can't make it, we need your help to improve OUR future
opportunities to develop in NYC!

1. Review the following sites and note your desires on how to change them.

• NYC DataMine - http://nyc.gov/data
• NYCStat - http://nyc.gov/nycstat
• NYCity Map - http://gis.nyc.gov/doitt/nycitymap
• NY CityWide Events Calendar - http://nyc.gov/calendar

2. Suggest improvements...

• In the NYC open data survey: http://bit.ly/NYC_OpenData_Survey
• On the meetup page: http://bit.ly/OpenNY_March_2011
• In the Quora question, “what standards and policy would help
developers” : http://b.qr.ae/NYC_Dev_Policy

Remember, YOUR feedback WILL shape the 90-day report on the City’s
digital progress.

Event Information:

Doors will open at 6:30 pm for a bit of socializing. At 7 pm, the
program will begin. After a brief introduction and review, we will
break up into small teams. At 8 pm, we will reconvene for a report
back before heading home.

Wed, March 16, from 6:00 pm to 8:30 at New Work City, 412 Broadway New
York, NY - http://nwc.co/map

NWCU is made possible by amazing supporters of independents and
innovation: Google & New Work City.