Two Horses For Sale

Amy Hewson

Jul 1, 2024, 11:33:59 AM (3 days ago) Jul 1
to Amy Hewson
Advertising for a friend. Two horses for sale. Prefers them to go together if possible. $8,000 each.

15.1 Spanish Mustang Gelding. 17-18 yrs old. Bay, very smart, great horse for trails, showing, etc.

15.1 Hafflinger. 14 yrs old. Rated 78 in Hafflinger Society. Great horse for trails, showing, etc.

If you want more information, please let me know. I have a few photos but they are not current photos.

--
Amy Hewson
WNY Equine Network