Fwd: Court's Saddlery roping saddle

Amy Hewson

Jun 12, 2024, 1:02:35 PMJun 12
to Amy Hewson
See below.  Seller has more photos.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amy Lohmann <hani....@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 12, 2024 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Court's Saddlery roping saddle
To: Amy Hewson <sweetap...@gmail.com>

Hi Amy, can you post this? Thanks

All information I know will be in the ad.

Court's Saddlery Company is the name on the saddle. It's a roping saddle.

Measurements are in the pictures. LOOK AT THEM PLEASE.

Needs off billet, it's missing the left side concho in the back 🤷🏻‍♀️ , and the horn obviously needs to be rewrapped

I can't tell what size the seat is, that's why there's a picture. (I want to say 16in)

I don't know what bars it is, that's why there's a picture.

Located in Elma/Marilla. We go to BRWNY at stagecoach on Tuesdays (most of them) and we'll be at the posse grounds in Warsaw Saturday June 15th. I'm not shipping it. If you want to bring your horse to Marilla to try it out, you're more than welcome (make sure your horse is UTD on shots and coggins)

This saddle is HEAVY! And I don't rope. It's comfy. Only selling it because it's not getting used.

💲1500/bo

Full or partial trade for nice 15" barrel saddle with SQHB cannot be fqhb. It's for a half Arabian

***Will not hold without deposit***

Please don't tell me you'll come look at it and not show up. I don't have time for that.

I have a couple more pictures, I just wasn't sure how many were too many to send the email.

Thanks,
Amy Lohmann

(716)392-0156

--