Fwd: Horse for sale

Amy Hewson

Jun 19, 2024, 7:33:10 AMJun 19
to Amy Hewson
See below.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Katharine Belling <kbelling...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 12:01 PM
Subject: Horse for sale
To: Amy Hewson <sweetap...@gmail.com>

TB for sale due to no fault of his own. I haven’t advertised him at all. 16.2 a little over 4 years old. Easy keeper, no vices, barefoot, trailers like a dream, same horse on and off property. Easy enough for an amateur to bring along. Was primarily ridden by a 13 year old. Great hunter prospect. Has been on the back burner with me and I need his stall for a boarder to come in next month. Lowest of 4’s to the best home. He’s a wonderful horse. Just had his teeth coggins and all vaccines done.

Email, call or text. 7167251095

Sent from my iPhone

--
Amy Hewson