Fwd: GVRDC: Firecracker Derby deadline approaching

1 view

Amy Hewson

Jun 17, 2024, 7:51:39 AMJun 17
to Amy Hewson
See below.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: GVRDC Admin <kim.m...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 16, 2024 at 3:15 PM
Subject: GVRDC: Firecracker Derby deadline approaching
To: GVRDC <gv...@googlegroups.com>

A friendly reminder that the deadline for entering the Firecracker Derby on June 30th is approaching! Get you entries in at:

As always, we can use some volunteers to make this happen. Please contact Jayne.SCHABER@gmail.com if you can led a hand!

--
Please visit our website GVRDC.org for our calendar, entry forms etc. Updates, photos, and other information is also sometimes shared on our Facebook page. Search for "Genesee Valley Riding and Driving Club"
---

--
Amy Hewson
WNY Equine Network