Changes at WNN (hybridizing with GMA First Look? Polka time?)

6 views
Skip to first unread message

Doug Elrod

unread,
Sep 25, 2026, 4:16:26 PM (9 days ago) Sep 25
to wn...@googlegroups.com
During the block that used to lead into the Polka on Fridays (2:30 ET),
they now have some Skinny-like segments whose content apparently
mirrors the GMA First Look podcast.

Also, this week, the Polka was attached to a new block. Previously,
in my area it was on at 2:56 ET, but now I have to wait until
3:26 ET. I think I was airing "live" in my area before, but I'm not sure now.

-Doug Elrod (dr...@cornell.edu)
P.S. The Polka was V/O introduced by someone other than Barry Mitchell
today. I don't remember this happening before. I hope he's in
good health....

Richard de Give

unread,
Sep 25, 2026, 11:02:57 PM (9 days ago) Sep 25
to 'Patrick Murray' via World News Now Discussion List
Barry is alive and well and quite active on Facebook. And this happened this week.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "World News Now Discussion List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wnndl+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wnndl/2084163072.2441213.1790367384405%40mail.yahoo.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages