Please die in Boston in the summer...

danny burstein

Jul 11, 2024, 4:43:34 PMJul 11
to wnn
[Tennessee news]

David Allen Loggins, Grammy nominated Hall of Fame singer/songwriter best
known for "Please Come To Boston," died on July 10th, 2024, at Alive
Hospice in Nashville, TN. He was 76 years old.

Loggins, born in Shady Valley, TN, started life as a small town boy in
Bristol, TN, and later moved to Nashville to become one of our most
prolific songwriters. Loggins crafted five decades worth of hit songs for
a long list of artists, such as Three Dog Night, Joan Baez Don Williams,
Johnny Cash, Toby Keith, Wynonna Judd, Alabama, Lee Greenwood, Smokey
Robinson, Ray Charles, Reba McEntire, Tanya Tucker, Restless Heart, Kenny
Rogers, and Willie Nelson, to name a few. Dave has had an amazingly
successful career in music.
====
rest:
https://www.tennessean.com/obituaries/pokr0878306